All it took was a styrofoam circle/wreath (found in the floral department at the craft shop), 2 rolls of grosgrain ribbon (the kind with lines in it - not the satin finish) and a bouquet of fake flowers. With the combination of sales and coupons, I bought the supplies for about $9 and have extra ribbon and flowers for a future venture.
Taking my handy, dandy glue gun, I started to wrap the ribbon around the wreath, hot gluing on the back side for every few loops. Once that was completed, I popped the head of the flower of each of the stem and hot glued the flower onto the wreath. To hang it, I took a piece of the ribbon and placed it horizontally on the back to that the hook could just slide through. Told you it was easy! :)
I love how something so simple can really change the appearance of our whole house!
Post a Comment